8:00am - 9:00pm
As a family owned Ford dealer in Tomball serving the Houston, TX area for over 30 years, Tomball Ford is here to assist you in all of your new and used car buying needs. With a huge selection of new Ford vehicles and used Ford cars, trucks, SUVs and vans, we're here to make sure you get the best out of your car buying experience! We also have a great variety of vehicles in our pre-owned lot. We specialize in trucks, half ton to heavy duty, super duty, work trucks to luxury. Our goal here is to take big city inventory and marry it with the attention of a small town dealership. Purchasing a vehicle is not ALL about price, but it's our low prices that make a BIG difference. Also, with dozens of lenders on hand and competitive pricing, we have a financing solution for any budget. Looking to service your vehicle at Tomball Ford? Our service department is open 6 days a week for your convenience!
In addition to Tomball, our Ford dealership also serves many nearby communities such as: Houston, Spring, Conroe, Cypress, The Woodlands, Conroe, Pinehurst and Katy, TX.
- Evans Gilles, our salesman, was top notch. He explained everything, has called several times to see if everything was good and if we were happy with our purchase. He went above and beyond to get us in the truck of our choice. I would and have recommended Tomball Ford to relatives and friends, especially Evans. We are extremely happy with our purchase and the service we received from Tomball Ford. Thank you very much.
- Had a great experience today at Tomball Ford! Chantel & Manny were both AWESOME! Customer service was great throughout the entire visit! Nothing but smiles when we drove off the lot with the “new” beautiful truck! Thanks y’all!
If you need a new car, fo see Todd Dorn at Tomball Ford. He will work with and for you. Love my Fusion!
- Candi Fraser in the body shop is top notch — cannot say enough good things about her and the way she does things.
- A dealership that plays it straight with their customers is hard to find. I’ve never had a bad experience with Tomball Ford.
- My husband and I drove from Longview to buy our new Explorer. We love it! Couldn’t be happier :)